Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an Info Advanced widget into your site's Mega Menu.
The Info Advanced widget allows you to add contact information to your page.
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over the global and Pin the mega menu open
- Note: This will allow you to make edits without having to hover directly over the Mega Menu.
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Select the Modules tab
- Drag-and-drop the Info Advanced widget into the far left-hand column of your Mega Menu
- Configure Widget Options
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Info Advanced (default is Contact Us)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design )
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category then the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns for this widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which this widget will switch from "narrow" to "wide" view (e.g. vertically stacked columns will be positioned horizontally, thumbnails position themselves beside text instead of above)
- Select X to exit the Widget Options window
- View information in the Mega Menu
- Click Save at the top of the page