This article will show you how to add an Info Advanced widget to your site's Mega Menu. The Info Advanced widget allows you to add contact information to your page.
Who can use this feature?
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over the global and Pin the mega menu open
- Note: This will allow you to make edits without having to hover directly over the Mega Menu.
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Select the Modules tab
- Drag and drop the Info Advanced widget into the far left-hand column of your Mega Menu
- Configure the Widget Options
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Info Advanced (default is Contact Us)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design )
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category than the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns for this widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which this widget will switch from "narrow" to "wide" view (e.g. vertically stacked columns will be positioned horizontally, and thumbnails position themselves beside text instead of above)
- Select X to save your changes and exit the Widget Options window
- View the information in the Mega Menu
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.