This article will show you how to add the Staff Directory widget to your page. This widget allows you to present internal staff contact information on a page.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only make changes to unpublished pages.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab
- Select the Modules tab
- Drag and drop the Staff Directory widget to your desired place on the page
- Fill out Widget options
- Skin: Select appearance style
- Header Text: Create header text
- Option Set: Select an option set
- Number of Columns: Display content in columns
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Navigate to Departments & Staff
- Search for Departments or Staff Names to display
- Click the + button to add the item
- Select which features to display for the employee
- Photo: Feature the employee's photo
- First name: Displays their first name
- Last name: Displays their last name
- Title: Displays their title/position
- Email address: Displays their email address
- Phone number: Displays their phone number
- Biography: Displays a brief biography/description
- Link to staff in Staff Directory: Displays a link to the wider Staff Directory
- Repeat steps 8-10 to add more employees
- Click X when finished
- View the Contact Information
- Select a Saving Option
- Save: Allows you to save the changes and publish
- Save as Copy: Allows you to save an unpublished version; Authors will only be able to save as copy
- Cancel: Does not save the changes made
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
I no longer see the "Note: It is best practice to place the Staff Information in the Feature Column." Is this no longer the case? Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.