This article will show you how to add the Staff Directory widget to a Feature Column in order to show contact information on your page.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can add contact information to unpublished pages.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Enable the Feature Column
- Drag and drop the Staff Directory widget to the Feature Column
- Fill out Widget options
- Skin: Select an appearance style
- Header Text: Create header text
- Option Set: Select an option set
- Number of Columns: Display content in columns
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Navigate to Departments & Staff
- Search for Departments or Staff Names to display
- Click the + button to add the item
- Select which features to display for the employee
- Photo: Feature the employee's photo
- First name: Displays their first name
- Last name: Displays their last name
- Pronouns: Displays their chosen pronouns
- Title: Displays their title/position
- Email address: Displays their email address
- Phone number: Displays their phone number
- Additional Phone Number: Displays an additional phone number
- Biography: Displays a brief biography/description
- Link to staff in Staff Directory: Displays a link to the wider Staff Directory
- Repeat steps 7-9 to add more employees
- Click X when finished
- View Contact Information in the Feature Column
- Select a Saving Option
- Save: Allows you to save the changes and publish
- Save as Copy: Allows you to save an unpublished version; authors will only be able to save as copy
- Cancel: Does not save changes made
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.