This article will show you how to add users to a Request Tracker form in the Forms module. You can also add them directly in the Request Tracker module.
Who can use this feature?
- You can assign users to a Request Tracker form, which will alert them of submissions.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Select the Request Tracker category
- Select your desired form
- Open the Assigned To drop-down to select a user
- Note: For Request Tracker forms, you must activate the user to see them in this drop-down.
- Enter email addresses into the CC Email List
- Note: You must separate multiple email addresses with a semicolon.
- Note: The CC list will only send an email to the email address to notify the recipient that there is a request, the recipients will not be able to close the ticket or modify it unless they are set as active users on the Request Tracker module. If they are, they will be notified and then they can go to the Request Tracker module back-end and manage the request.
- Click Save