If you want to change the format options in the footer, you will need to update the Widget Options for a specific widget on the Layout page.
Who can use this feature?
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the page you wish to update
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is set to On:
- Hover over the widget in the footer that you wish to edit and click the Container Inheritance Options/Lock button:
- Click the Go to Layout Page option:
- Hover over the widget you are editing in the footer and click the Widget Options icon:
- Edit the Widget Options as desired:
Note: Widget options will vary based on the widget. Please view our Widgets section in the Help Center to learn more.
- Click the Close/X button to exit the Widget Options:
- Click the Save button: