You may want to copy a Default Item if you want to make a new default item that is similar to an existing default item.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category that has the Default Item you want to copy
- Select the Default Items tab
- Select Actions next to the existing Default Item
- Select Copy Item
- Modify the options
- Name (required): Name of the item
- Start Time: Enter a desired start time for the item
- Description: Enter a brief description of the item
- Attach Files: Click Upload File(s) to upload files from your computer
- Select Save Changes or Save and Submit
- Save Changes: Saves as a draft
- Save and Submit: Saves the item and submits for approval
- Note: If you have publishing rights, you will have the option to Save and Approve, which publishes the Default Item for use
- To move this item to a different category, view our article Move a Default Item to a Different Category
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.