This article will show you how to edit message defaults.
Who can use this feature?
- These changes will only affect the mailing lists that you create after changes have been made. You must manually update any existing mailing lists through their properties.
- Select Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select Message Defaults
- Edit the messages as needed
Subscriber Welcome Message: Message a new subscriber will receive to confirm their subscription to a mailing list
This E-mail is in response to a subscription request.
You have just subscribed to the following list:
This is in addition to any other lists to which you may have previously subscribed.
If these list subscriptions are incorrect you can modify or cancel them by visiting:
Thank you for your interest!
- Default Message:
- List Header: Header of every message
- List Footer: Footer of every message
Note: Make sure to Copy HTML to Text or vice versa.
- Subscriber Welcome Message: Message a new subscriber will receive to confirm their subscription to a mailing list
- Select Save Changes