This article will show you how to edit a category in your Blog module.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to the category you would like to edit
- Make the desired changes
- Blog Name: This allows you to change the category name
- Description: Brief description of the category
- Image: Allows you to upload an image
- Blog Header: This allows you to change the header
- Comments Option: Allows you to choose if comments are allowed
- Send Email for Blog Comments: Choose Yes or No
- Submit Comments To: Add email addresses; separate each email address with a comma
- Allow Subscribers: Choose Yes or No
- Show Archives: Shows the category archives
- Email List: Controls if users are able to subscribe to email notifications
- Add Item RSS Behavior & Modify Items RSS Behavior
- Always ask: Asks if you wish to include the new or modified item in RSS feeds
- Do not include in RSS feed: Will not allow new or modified items to show in RSS feeds
- Include in RSS: Always includes new or modified items in RSS feeds
- Permissions: Fill out the permissions table as desired
- View: View/reading permission only
- Author: Editing and creating permissions, must submit for approval
- Publisher: Editing, creating, and approving permissions
- Owner: Full access to the module
- Note: If a group is greyed out, that means the group has permissions at the module level, so you cannot change these at the category level
- Default Messages: Edit Default Messages for the Blog
- Select Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.