Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy an Agenda. This will be particularly helpful when you have a series of agendas that are mostly the same.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category that contains the Agenda you want to copy
- Select the Agendas tab
- Click Actions next to the desired Agenda
- Select Copy
- Adjust options
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Override Posted Date and Time: Specify a date and time to override the actual publish date and/or time
- Note: If blank, the actual publish date and/or time will be used. Some state laws may require that this not be altered.
- Upload an agenda: Select if you want to upload a pre-existing agenda from your computer
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- Modify the agenda fields
- Header and Footer: Edit or review the default header and footer
- Approved and Default Items: Drag-and-drop items into the agenda
- Indent items from the previous item to become a sub-item of the previous item on the agenda and numbered accordingly.
- To change an item’s location on the agenda workbench, click on the item and drag and drop it to the new location; the item will then be renumbered accordingly.
- To remove an item from the agenda, click the item and drag it back to the Approved or Default Items section.
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option
- Save: Saves as a draft
- Save and Publish: Saves, becomes publicly viewable, and is not added to the calendar
- Publish and Add to Calendar: Saves, becomes publicly viewable, and is added to the calendar
- If you select a Publish option, a notification window will open; your options to send the notification include:
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the new agenda
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification (160 character limit)
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Meeting Date: Sends the agenda on the meeting date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- X Number of Days in Advance: Enter the number of days prior to the meeting date to send the agenda
- Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Agenda category