Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy an item.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Select the category the item is in
- Select Choose an Action > Copy on the item you would like to copy
- Edit the copied item
- Select a saving option
- Save: Will save changes without posting to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save changes and publish to the live site
- Select a pop-up option
- OK: Select OK to include your blog post in the RSS feed
- Cancel: Select Cancel to exclude your blog post from the RSS feed
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the blog
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Blog category