This article will show you how to copy a Blog item.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Select the category the item is in
- Select Choose an Action > Copy for the item you would like to copy
- Edit the copied item
- Select a saving option
- Save: Will save changes without posting to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save changes and publish to the live site
- Select a pop-up option
- OK: Select OK to include your blog post in the RSS feed
- Cancel: Select Cancel to exclude your blog post from the RSS feed
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the blog
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Blog category
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.