Who can use this feature?
In User Administration, you can use the Login History function to view who logs in and when.
The User Administration module only retains the last 60 days worth of Login History. Any information from prior to that time period cannot be recovered or viewed.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > User Administration
- Select the Login History tab
- (Optional) Use the search filters:
- Start Date: Enter start date for the date range
- End Date: Enter end date for the end range
- User Type: Select user type (Back-End or Front-End)
- Login Type: Select login type (Successful or Failed)
- Starting IP Address: Enter the starting IP address for the IP range
- Ending IP Address: Enter the ending IP address for the IP range
- Username: Enter a specific username
- Click Search
- View login history
- Note: To sort by ascending or descending, click on a column header.