In User Administration, you can use the Login History function to view who has logged in to your site, when they logged in, and if their login attempt was successful.
- The User Administration module only retains the last 60 days worth of Login History. Any information prior to that time period cannot be recovered or viewed.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher
- Sign in to your site
- Navigate to Modules and on the Site Tools tab, select User Administration
- Select the Login History tab
- (Optional) Use the search filters
- Start Date: Enter the start date for the date range
- End Date: Enter end date for the end range
- User Type: Select user type (Back-End or Front-End)
- Login Type: Select login type (Successful or Failed)
- Starting IP Address: Enter the starting IP address for the IP range
- Ending IP Address: Enter the ending IP address for the IP range
Username: Enter a specific username
- View the login history
Note: To sort by ascending or descending, click on a column header.