This article will show you how to modify an item category in the Archive Center.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select the category that contains your desired item
- Select Choose an Action > Modify next to your desired item
- Modify properties
- Display Name (required): Name the item
- Archive Date (required): Meeting or publication date; the system sorts items by this date
- Description: Brief description of the item
- Start Display: Enter a start display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: Leave blank to publish immediately after you save.
- End Display: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: Leave blank to indicate no end display date; you must un-publish manually.
- Opens In: Determines if the item will open in a new window
- Note: We recommend that archived items open in a new window.
- Show Archives: Leave as default (Yes)
- File Upload: Click Choose File to add a file
- Convert to PDF: Convert file to PDF
- Scroll to the top and click Save or Save and Publish