This article will show you how to publish an alert.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category the alert is in
- Find the alert that is in draft status
- Select Actions > Publish
- A notification window will open; your options to send the notification include:
- Subject: Add a brief subject line
- Comments: Attach a description of the alert
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the item on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the agenda immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Alert Center category