This article will show you how to modify an existing message that has not been sent yet. That means it is still either in Draft or Pending status.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Select the list that contains the message you want to edit
- Next to the desired item, click Choose an Action > Modify
- Make necessary edits
- Date to Send: Leave blank to send immediately after you save or enter a future date for the message to auto-send
- Time to Send: Leave blank to send immediately after you save or choose a future time for the message to auto-send
- Sender Name: Create a name for the sender
- Note: The default is the name of the mailing list.
- Reply Address: Email address for recipients to message when they need to reply
- Email Subject: Create a subject heading
- Show Archives: Choose Yes or No to show the archives
- HTML Message: Format your content in HTML code
- Copy HTML to Text: Click this button to translate your HTML code into a regular text
- Plain Text: Normal editing for the message
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Enter the mobile text message for subscribers
- Note: There is a 160-character limit.
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device
- Select a Saving Option
- Save: Will only appear for Draft messages
- Save and Send: Choose to send out your message, according to its Date to Send