This article will show you how to use befunky.com for free online photo editing.
- Navigate to the befunky website
- Hover over Create and click Photo Editor
- Click Open
- Select Computer
- Find and Open an image from your computer
- Once the image is uploaded, click Resize
- Note: You will want to begin editing by resizing your photo to the desired dimensions.
- Adjust the Width in pixels
- Note: Leave the Lock Aspect Ratio option to ensure that your pic will not distort.
- Note: Do not adjust the Height at this step.
- Click the Blue Check Mark
- Click Crop
- Drag the borders of the crop box to your desired dimensions
- Click the blue checkmark button when you are ready to apply the crop
- Click Auto Enhance to automatically adjust clarity, color, and exposure
- Note: This is a Plus feature. You may have to upgrade to Auto Enhance images.
- Use the slider to select the Percent to adjust and click the blue checkmark to apply
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.