This article will show you how to use befunky.com for free online photo editing.
- Navigate to befunky.com
- Hover over Create and click Photo Editor
- Click Open
- Select Computer
- Find and Open an image from your computer
- Once the image is uploaded, click Resize
- Note: You will want to begin editing by resizing your photo to the desired dimensions.
- Adjust the Width in pixels
- Note: Leave the Lock Aspect Ratio option to ensure that your pic will not distort.
- Note: Do not adjust the Height at this step.
- Click the Blue Check Mark
- Click Crop
- Drag the borders of the crop box to your desired dimensions
- Click the blue checkmark button when you are ready to apply the crop
- Click Auto Enhance to automatically adjust clarity, color, and exposure
- Note: This is a Plus feature. You may have to upgrade to Auto Enhance images.
- Use the slider to select the Percent to adjust and click the blue checkmark to apply