Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy a Job Posting.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Jobs
- Select the category the job is in
- Click Actions next to the Job you would like to copy
- Select Copy Job
- Make the appropriate changes
- Job Title: Add job title
- Description: Add job description
- Job ID: Add ID if applicable
- Start Date: Add the date you would like this to start showing
- End Date: Add the date you would like this to expire
- Featured?: Check if you would like this job to be featured
- Categories: Add the job to additional categories by selecting the checkmark next to the category.
- Note: The job must be in at least one category.
- Enable Online Job Application: Enables the Apply Online link that will take users directly to the Online Job Application Module
- Status: Add the status of the job
- Additional Status Information: Add any additional information
- Salary: Add salary information if applicable
- Qualifications: Add any qualification if applicable
- Special Requirements: Add any special requirements if applicable
- Miscellaneous: Add any miscellaneous information
- Select a Saving option at the top of the page
- Save Changes: Saves changes to be approved later
- Save and Publish: Saves and publishes job posting
- Select a notification option
- Subject: Change the subject information to match what you would like
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the job
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Jobs category