This article will show you how to edit the Widget Options of the Mega-Menu.
Who can use this feature?
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over the section you want to adjust
- Click the top Options button
- Edit Widget Options
- Skin: Choose an appearance
- Heading: Choose a heading
- Format: Choose a format option
- Format 1: List of pages, their descriptions, and a link to the page
- Format 2: List of pages (link) and their descriptions
- Format 3: Just the link/pages
- Format 4: List of pages, descriptions, and descriptive image
- Note: View an example of each format below.
- Columns: Choose a number of columns
- Depth: Choose how many headings to display per column
- Advanced - Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Click Save
There are four formats for the Pages Widget that you select in the Widget options:
List of pages, their descriptions, and a link to the page
List of pages (link) and their descriptions
Just the link or pages
Lists the pages, descriptions, and a descriptive image
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
I'm looking for how to alphabetize--and move--departments within the mega menu.
This article should help walk you through how to move pages within the menu: https://www.civicengagecentral.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/115004785154-Move-Pages-in-a-Mega-Menu. By default, it will alphabetize by page title. We also have a post in the Tips & Ideas section of the Community that talks about Mega Menu Balancing: https://www.civicengagecentral.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/community/posts/1500000774121-Mega-Menu-Balancing
Please sign in to leave a comment.