Who can use this feature?
The RequestTracker Special Field is used to associate Forms fields to RequestTracker fields. This aids in auto-populating RequestTracker requests with the appropriate information. This article will show you how to configure the RequestTracker Special Field to auto-fill specific RequestTracker fields, such as the location of a problem or the submitter’s reply address.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Select your RequestTracker Forms category
- Select your desired form
- Scroll down and select the desired field
- Use the RequestTracker Special drop-down to select an option
- Note: Options in the Special field relate to associated RequestTracker fields.
- Note: When you mark a field as ReqestTracker Special Field, then it provides information to the RequestTracker that auto-fills headers, maps, etc.
- RequestTracker Special Fields:
- (not a RequestTracker special field): Notate that this field is not a RequestTracker special field
- Brief Description: Choose the field as a Brief Description
- Problem Location Information: Choose from Street Number, Street Name, Intersecting Street Name, Address Line 2, City, State, Zip Code, Ward, or Photograph
- Submitter Information: Choose from Name, First Name, Last Name, House Number, Street Name, Address Line 2, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Fax Number, Email Address, or Preferred Contact Method
- Note: Preferred Contact Method will be a drop-down list.
- Click Save at the top of the page