This article will show you how to copy a Photo, which creates a duplicate of the original photo. You may want to copy a photo if you want one copy of the photo in one album and the second copy of the photo in a different album.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a photo
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Use the right-hand menu to select the Album that contains the photo you want to duplicate
- Click Actions next to the desired photo
- Select Copy Photo
- Edit the photo's information
- Note: The duplicate photo will auto-fill with the exact same information as the original photo.
Album: Select the album to place the photo in
- Note: Do nothing to keep the photo in the same album as the original photo.
- Title: Edit the photo title/name (145 character limit)
- Photo: Click Change Photo to select a different photo or click View Full Size to view the full-size image
- Alternate Text: Create alt text for the photo (255 character limit)
- Caption (Optional): Create a caption (255 character limit)
- Photo Credit (Optional): Provide credit to the photographer
- Featured (Optional): Choose to spotlight/feature the photo on your site
Link (Optional): Provide a Web Address and Display Text
- Open in new window: Open the link in a new window
Display (Optional): Create a Starting On date and Stopping On date
- Note: If you leave the Starting On date blank, it will display immediately. If you leave the Stopping On date blank, it will display indefinitely.
- Link (Optional): Provide a Web Address and Display Text
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option
- Save Changes: Saves your work as a draft, will not publish
- Save and Submit: (Authors only) Saves work and sends to a publisher for review
- Save and Publish: Saves your work and publishes to the live site