This article will show you how to modify an existing Quick Link.
Who can use this feature?
System Admin | Owner | Author | Publisher
Note: Authors can only modify draft Quick Links and cannot publish.
- Navigate to Modules, then select Content, then Quick Links
- Select the category that contains the Quick Link you want to modify
- Next to the Quick Link you want to modify, click Choose an Action, then Modify
- Edit the Quick Link information
- Web Address: The website address you want for your Quick Link
- Display Text: Will show a display text instead of the link for accessibility compliance
- Open in new window: Check if you want this Quick Link to open in a new window. If you do not put a checkmark in the checkbox the link will open in the same window
- Starting On: Date you would like this Quick Link to display on the public side
- Stopping On: Date you would like this Quick Link to come off and unpublish itself from the public side
- Description Text: Text describing what the link does
- Click a green Save option at the top of the page
- Save and Submit (Authors only): Save work and submit to a publisher for review
Review the Help Center Glossary a comprehensive explanation of the acronyms, abbreviations, and company-specific terminology. The terms located in this section are listed alphabetically.
- ftp: File Transfer Protocol
- http: Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- https: Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure