This article will show you how to create a duplicate of an existing Quick Link. This may be helpful if you want to move a copy of the Quick Link to another category.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Quick Links
- Select the category that contains the Quick Link you want to copy
- Click Choose an Action > Copy next to the desired Quick Link
- Edit the fields
- Note: The duplicate Quick Link will auto-fill with the exact same information as the original photo.
- Category: Select the category to place the Quick Link in
- Note: Do nothing to keep the item in the same category as the original Quick Link.
- Web Address: The website address you want for your Quick Link
- Note: All URLs must begin with http:// or https:// or ftp://.
- Note: All internal links must start with a '/'.
- Display Text: Will show a display text instead of the link for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Open in new window: Check if you want this Quick Link to open in a new window; if you do not put a checkmark in the checkbox the link will open in the same window
- Starting On: Date you would like this Quick Link to display on the public side
- Stopping On: Date you would like this Quick Link to come off and unpublish itself from the public side
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option
- Save: Saves work as a draft but does not publish
- Save and Publishes: Publishes to the live site