Who can use this feature?
Users with Piwik Access
This article will show you how to look up analytics for a specific page.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Piwik
- Select Actions > Pages (if you have the URL) or Page Titles (if you have the page title)
- Set Filters
- Website: Choose your site
- From: Choose a date or date range
- Visits: Select a segment of visits
- Each one will only display the top 500 pages for the set time range set at the top of the page
- Note: If you want to search for a specific page, you can scroll to the bottom of the page and use the search bar to either search for the page number (Pages) or the page title (Page Titles).