This article will show you how to easily view the Login History of an individual user. You can use the filters on the Login History Tab, but this article will show you an easy and quick way to view the Login History for only one user.
Who can use this feature?
User Administration | Owner
- Sign in to your site
- Navigate to Modules and on the Site Tools tab, select User Administration
- If needed to quickly find your user, use the Search option
- Search for: Search by keyword
- Look In: Choose Name or Email Address
- Next to your desired user, click Choose an Action and then Login History
- Configure filters to view a specific login history
- Start Date / End Date: View logins within a specific time frame
- Login Type: Select Successful and/or Failed
- Email Address: Specify an email address
- View the user's Login History
Note: To sort by ascending or descending, click on a column header.