This article will provide a solution if you experience issues with text contrast on interior page footers.
If you find that information on your footers has the same text color as the background, you will need to update the subpages that your footer links to with the appropriate formatting.
This issue occurs because the subpages use the same layout as the rest of your site.
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to a subpage that is inherited from the Interior Layout:
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- In the Live Edit pane, click the Layout tab:
- Configure the Layout options:
- Layout: Select Home (homepages only), Interior, or Simple
- Feature Column: Check this checkbox to display the feature column on this page
- Theme: Select a theme
- Banner 1 and Banner 2: Select banner themes
- Click the Save Layout Changes button: