Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add the CivicPlus Pay Gateway information to the ePayment Center.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > ePayment Center
- Select the Properties tab
- Select the Gateways tab
- Locate the CP Pay gateway and select Add An Account For This Gateway
- Fill in the information
- Name: Gateway account name
- Test Mode: Gets or sets if gateway account is in testing mode
- Client/Gateway ID: Client identifier assigned by the gateway
- Client Secret: Client Secret from Pay API Credentials
- API Endpoint: URL for communicating with API
- Hide Convenience Fees: Disables convenience fee from displaying for front-end users
- Has Convenience Fees: Check if convenience fees are applied in CivicEngage
- Click Save to add the account
- Scroll to the top and click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.