This article will show you how to determine which type of widget contains specific content on a page.
Content that is contained within a Content Widget can be edited on the page by turning on Live Edit and selecting the widget.
Content that is contained within a Module Widget (excluding the RSS Widget) is edited by selecting the appropriate module in the Modules menu and navigating to the correct Category and Item. The display of the items within these widgets may be affected by Widget Options or may require Design updates.
- Alert Center
- Community Voice
- Graphic Links
- Info Advanced
- News Flash
- Quick Links
- Staff Directory
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over the widget that needs to be identified
- Select the Widget Options button
- View the Widget Name
- Widget Options can also display the module Category that contains the content/items
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.