Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to delete a Tab in the Tabbed Widget.
When you remove a tab, you must first remove the widget within the tab and then you can remove the tab itself.
In vertically-arranged Tabbed widgets, the Tabbed widget's removal icon ("X") may overlap the removal icon of the widget within the tab. This makes it difficult to remove the widget from the tab. In these cases, the Option set will need to be changed so that the tabs display horizontally in the Tabbed widget and the removal icons do not overlap.
- Navigate to the page your Tabbed widget is on
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the tab you want to delete
- Hover over the widget within the tab and click the X to remove the widget
- Reply OK to the pop-up that asks Are you sure you want to delete this widget?
- Hover over the blue Drag widget here area, visible once all widgets in the tab have been removed, and click the X to remove the area, which will then remove the tab
- Click Save at the top of the page