Who can use this feature?
In the original RequestTracker, you can view a Map of all Requests. This allows you to view where Requests are coming from.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of the Citizen RequestTracker (CRT™). If your contract started after this date, please view the information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Click Map Requests at the top of the page
- Apply Filters, if needed
- Starting/Ending: Create a date range
- Search: Enter keywords to find specific requests
- Open: View open requests
- Closed: View closed requests
- Assigned: View assigned requests
- Unassigned: View unassigned requests
- Assignees: View requests assigned to specific people
- Request Types: Only view Requests from specific categories or Request items
- Click Apply
- View map
- Map/Satellite: Choose map view to view the normal grid map, choose Satellite to view the terrain