Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to copy a Link to a Request Tracker Category. You can use this link within your site, embed it on other sites, or use it as a way to direct users to a specific category.
- All sales before July 1, 2020 will have this version of CRT™. If your contract started after this date, please view information for the new CRT package.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Request Tracker
- Select the Category you want the link to
- Click Actions next to the Category Title
- Select Copy Link
- Select a link below, copy it, then paste it wherever you need
- Top Link: Used when copying into your site's page or module content
- Bottom Link: Used when copying into a document or another website