This article will show you how to submit a new Request on behalf of a user.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Navigate to Modules > Content > RequestTracker
- Click Submit Request
- Select a User
- Search: Search and select an existing user
- Create a New User: Create a new user
- Note: If you create a new user, you must navigate to the User Administration module and activate or deactivate their account, after you submit the Request. If you do not take this action, your new user will not receive a Password Verification email from CivicPlus.
- Submit Anonymously: Submit the request with no associated user
- Choose a Request Type; hover over a request type and click Select
- Fill in the Request fields
- Request Source: Choose Phone, Email, Staff, Walk-In, Other, or Online Form
- Brief Description (required): Add a brief description of the problem
- Problem Location
- Address (required): Fill in Street Number and Name, Address Line 2 (if needed), City, State, Zip Code
- Photograph: Click Browse to attach an image
- Convert to PDF: Converts a DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, and/or TXT file type to a PDF
- Your Information
- Name: Will auto-fill the user's name
- Address Information: Fill in the user's address information (Street Number and Name, Address Line 2 (if needed), City, State, Zip Code)
- Phone Number: Enter a phone number
- Fax Number: Enter the fax number
- Email Address: Will auto-fill the user's email address
- Preferred Contact Method (required): Choose Email or Do Not Contact Me
- Click Submit
- Reset: Click Reset to re-fill in the fields
- Cancel: Click Cancel to delete the request with no submittal history
- View your Request ID
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
When I select Request Tracker, I get a message saying that I do not have rights to it. I am a system admin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.