Learn more about the best way to name documents so that they can be understood by more users.
- Use intuitive folder and document titles that accurately describe the contents found within the folder or document
- Add a file extension to all documents
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD for dates in document titles to ensure dated documents are displayed in chronological order
- Example: 2024-07-04 Independence Day Parade Flyer (PDF)
- Avoid using underscores in names when possible as this may affect the searchability of the item