This article will show you how to import Facilities using a CSV file.
Who can use this feature?
- Imported file must be of type .CSV
- Row one must include the label of the field
- Features must be the last column(s) with one feature per column
- Use the Template CSV attached at the bottom of this article (or labeled Example File on the Import screen) to view the format of the CSV file for successful import
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Facilities
- Click Import Facilities
- Click Choose File
- Select and Open a file from your computer
- Select Publish all imported facilities if you want to automatically publish all items to live view
- Click Import