This article will show you how to use the Export function of the Online Job Application module.
Who can use this feature?
- The Export function will only export a list of applications, it will NOT export files that are associated with the applications.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Online Job Application
- Select the checkboxes for the Applications you want to export
- Note: The Export function will only export a list of applications, it will NOT export files that are associated with the applications.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Export Marked
- Open and view the .TXT file of the list of Applications
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
I don't have an Online Job Applications section in my Content Section, so I couldn't get past the first set of instructions.
I am asking for help in changing the online employment forms/documents on my website. The way it had been set up by predecessor was a 13-step process, which required you to complete each process IN ORDER before you could file out another step. I want to replace all that mess with simple application forms. Can you help?
It sounds like you would benefit from speaking with one of our support specialists as your situation is unique. They would gladly assist you. You can either chat in (https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/360016388933-Use-Live-Chat), call, or submit a ticket (https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/requests/new). Additionally, if there is something that comes up during your interaction that can improve our self-service documentation, they will submit it to us.
Additionally, you may benefit more from one of our other products, CivicHR. You can check out more about this product on our CivicHR Help Center (https://www.civichr.civicplus.help/hc/en-us) or speak with your Client Success Manager, Maecy Charleston for your specific situation.
Thank you for using the Help Center,
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.