This article will show you how to set up Secondary Navigation using the Links Associated with a Different Page option.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners | Publishers
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the page you want to add Secondary Navigation to
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- Hover over the Secondary Navigation of the page and click the Secondary Navigation Options button:
- Click The Links Associated with a Different Page option:
- Choose a link option from the Choose Page dialog box:
- Choose a page with a custom feature link to use that set of links as the Secondary Navigation on this page
- Choose any page on the site to use its Secondary Navigation links
- Click the Choose button:
- View the new Secondary Navigation of your page: