This article will show you how to set up a Secondary Navigation menu with the Links Associated with a Different Page option.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page you want to add Secondary Navigation to
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over the page and click the Secondary Navigation Options menu
- Select The Links Associated with a Different Page
- Choose a link option:
- Choose a page with a custom feature link to use that set on this page
- Or, choose any page on the site to use its left navigation links
- Click Choose
- View the new Secondary Navigation menu
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.