The Security Analytics Module provides you with direct access to Cloudflare analytics for your site. These analytics will help you stay informed about traffic patterns, trends, and threats against your site and help you make informed decisions to better protect your site. For example, if you observed an increase in threats and those threats were coming from a certain region or country, you can request that CivicPlus block or challenge traffic from that country to mitigate the risk of the impact that those threats may pose. This tool shows analytics for just the last week.
Who can use this feature?
- This tool is available for Platinum Security Members only. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more information on Platinum Security.
- Total Requests: Attempted logins
- Total Unique Visitors: All visitors to your page
- Traffic Served Over HTTPS: Unencrypted and encrypted HTTPS requests using TLS
- Note: Redirects from HTTP to HTTPS are counted as unencrypted requests.
- Types of Threats Mitigated: Shows human challenges and bad browser threats
- Note: This view classifies the challenged/blocked requests. View the Cloudflare article What are the Types of Threats for more information.
- Top Threat Countries: Where bad requests originate
- Requests Through Cloudflare: Breakdown of the site's bandwidth usage, more cached is better because the site renders faster
- Note: This bandwidth is broken down into uncached bandwidth (the amount your origin web server is serving) and cached bandwidth (the amount Cloudflare is serving to your visitors directly, without having to contact your origin web server). The lower the uncached bandwidth, the lower amount of data transferred from your origin web server to the visitor’s browser, and the faster your website looks.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Security Analytics
- View your security overview