Who can use this feature?
On your Agenda, you can have the minutes appear with a red DRAFT watermark. You cannot change the font, color, or size of the watermark.
The DRAFT watermark will only appear for standard minutes, not simple minutes or agendas. It will not appear if you add simple minutes to a complex agenda.
This article will show you how to add the DRAFT Watermark to your minutes. You will not see the watermark in the preview, but when users download the minutes, the watermark will appear.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select your desired category
- Make sure you are on the Agendas tab
- Click Actions next to the agenda you would like to add minutes to
- Select Add Minutes
- Select Use Draft Watermark
- Add notes to your agenda items
- Scroll up and click Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves changes
- Save and Publish: Saves changes and publishes to live view; Draft Watermark will still appear