This article will explain what the CivicEngage Central and CivicClerk Integrated Search is, what it does, and what it means.
What Integrated Search Is
- Engage-Clerk Integration: Exposes the ability for CivicEngage Central to have basic visibility into CivicClerk
- Search: From within CivicEngage Central, perform a search of CivicClerk that returns a list of results
- Search Query Types: Enables search into CivicClerk's Agendas, Minutes, Attachments, and Items
What Integrated Search Does
- Provides Convenience: A fast and easy way to obtain CivicClerk's information directly from CivicEngage Central
- Streamlined Effort: As a customer, you don’t need to open CivicClerk to search for information
- Familiar: The search query returns the results in a format familiar to you as a CivicClerk user
What Integrated Search Means
- Product Integration: A step in our continuing efforts to integrate the various CivicPlus solutions
- Sets the Foundation: Opens the door to other search integrations with other CivicPlus solutions
- No Cost: This integrated search capability comes at no additional cost to CivicEngage Central and CivicClerk customers
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.