This article will show you how to perform an integrated search query from within Municipal Websites Central (formerly CivicEngage Central) and return the search query results from our Agenda and Meeting Management Select solution (formerly CivicClerk).
- If you are a customer of both Municipal Websites Central and Agenda and Meeting Management Select, you must have this search capability installed and configured.
- Navigate to your site's Search Control
Note: The location, appearance, and text of your site's Search Control may vary.
- Select the Site Content tab to search your Municipal Websites Central website, which also provides Advanced Search capabilities
- Select the Agendas & Minutes tab to enable the integrated search into Agenda and Meeting Management Select
- Enter the keywords for your search query into the search box
- Select a specific area within Agenda and Meeting Management Select to search
Note: The Items option is selected by default.
- Items: Search all agenda items for your search terms
- Agendas: Search all meeting agendas for your search terms
- Attachments: Search all attachments for your search terms
- Agenda Files: Search all agenda files for your search terms
- Click the title of the desired Item, Agenda, Attachment, or Agenda File to be directed to your selection within the Agenda and Meeting Management Select Public Portal
Note: The appearance of the search results will vary depending on the option selected in Step 5.
- Your selection will open within the Agenda and Meeting Management Select Public Portal