This article will show you how to use the Live Chat feature in CivicEngage. Our Support staff is ready to answer your questions and help you successfully use your site. You can also fill out a form to Contact Support.
- Select the Help bubble
- Note: If you don't see the Help bubble, it may have been closed during a previous site session. Please see our article on Managing Live Chat for more information about how to reopen it.
- Search your question in chat
- Look through the Top results and select if applicable
- If the results do not show what you are looking for, select Live Chat
- Ensure your contact information is correct and type your Message
- Click Start chat to submit the chat message
- To attach a file to the chat, select the paperclip icon
- Note: The size limit for files is 20 MB.
- You can also select the three-dot menu to choose additional options:
- Sound: Select to hear an audio readout of the chat
- Email transcript: Click to email yourself a transcript of the chat
- Edit contact details: Choose if you wish to edit your contact information
- End chat: Select to close the chat