The search capabilities within CivicEngage Central have traditionally provided the ability to perform a search query within CivicEngage Central only. The search function would query site content and include some additional advanced search features, such as keyword search and content type filters.
To benefit our CivicEngage Central customers that also subscribe to CivicClerk, we have enhanced the CivicEngage Central search capabilities to integrate with CivicClerk. So, in addition to the traditional CivicEngage Central site content search, the integrated search capability allows you to extend your search query into CivicClerk and view the search query results in a format familiar to CivicClerk customers. All without leaving CivicEngage.
If your organization is experiencing trouble, contact CivicPlus Support.
- Provides Convenience. A fast and easy way to obtain CivicClerk information directly from CivicEngage Central.
- Streamlined Effort. Interact with CivicClerk data without leaving CivicEngage Central.
- Familiar. The search query returns the results in a format familiar to CivicClerk customers.
- Product Integration. This a step in our continuing efforts to integrate the various CivicPlus solutions.
- Sets the Foundation. Opens the door to other search integrations with other CivicPlus solutions.
- No Cost. This integrated search capability comes at no additional cost to CivicEngage Central and CivicClerk customers.
- Automatic. For new joint CivicEngage Central and CivicClerk customers, this feature will automatically be enabled.
- Integration. Exposes the ability for CivicEngage Central to have basic visibility into CivicClerk.
- Search. From within CivicEngage Central, perform a search of CivicClerk that returns a listing of results.
- Search Query Types. Enables search into CivicClerk's:
- Open and View. Select an item within the search results to open the selected material from within CivicClerk.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.