Who can use this feature?
- Headings or Subheads should be short and used to convey meaning and structure.
- They should be intuitive enough that they provide an outline of the content. This allows for scannability as well as accessibility for those using screenreaders as the code contained within the heading is identified by screen-readers and aids in their navigation of the content page.
- Use subhead1, subhead2, and bolding in a hierarchical manner.
In your Editor Widget, you can use the Headings drop-down to select preformatted headings. The Editor has multiple options, ranging from Headline (largest heading) to Subheads 1 and 2.
How to Use the Heading Dropdown
- Navigate to your page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click into your editor text
Note: If needed, add Editor text to your page
- In your editor, create the text you want to be a header or view your existing text
- Highlight the text with your mouse
- Select a Heading class
- View your heading
- Click the green checkmark located to the right of the editor box, to close the editor box
Save your page