Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit the display of a Calendar Widget on your Homepage or on any other page.
From the Widget Options menu you can edit the display (the number of events showing), the number of columns showing, and you can choose which calendars you want to display by choosing the appropriate checkboxes.
- We recommend that you do not change the:
- Header Text
- Option Set
- Note: These options are set based on the design you chose during the Implementation phase of your project. If you have any questions about these design features, please contact your Client Success Manager.
- Navigate to your page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Hover over your calendar and select the Widget options menu
- Edit options
- Skin, Header Text, Option Set: Do not change
- Display: How many calendars to display before a Show All option appears
- Number of Columns: How many calendar columns to display
- Category: Select the categories you want to display
- Advanced Options:
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Select X at the top right corner of the Widget Options box to save your options
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Authors will Save and Submit changes