This article will show you how to edit the display on your footer links.
Who can use this feature?
We do not recommend changing the Skin or Option Set as these are based on the design that was chosen during the Implementation phase of your project. If you have any questions about these, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Navigate to your page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Scroll down to the footer
- Hover over the widgets and click the lock
- Select Go To Home - Layout Page
- Select the Options Tab
- Edit the widget options
- Skin: Recommend using Footer
- HeaderText: The text that will appear above the Quick Links (default is “Quick Links”)
- Option Set: Recommend using Default
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category than the number in this field, your citizens will see a link to View All items
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns you would like
- Category: Choose the appropriate category
- Select X at the top right corner of the Widget Options box
- Select a Saving Option
- Save: Will save the changes as a draft
- Save as Copy: Will save the changes as a separate copy (Note: Appears on a Draft page)
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site (Note: Appears on a Draft page)
- Cancel: Will delete all of the changes made