This article will show you how to copy a Resource. When you copy a Resource, you create an identical version where you have the ability to make modifications before you publish it.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Resource Directory
- Click Choose an Action next to your desired Resource to copy
- Modify the desired information fields
- Resource Name (required): Modify the name
- Contact Name: Modify the name
- Address 1/2: Modify address line
- City/State/Zipcode: Modify additional address information
- Link to map: Choose yes or no
- Note: Location will display on the map using the given Address 1, City, State, and ZIP code information.
- Phone: Enter the main contact phone number
- Fax: Enter fax number
- Email: Enter main email address
- Show Email as: What to display as the email
- Link: Add a link
- Open: Select new or same window
- Link Text: What to display as the link
- Description: Add a brief description
- Show Archives: Choose yes or no
- Resource Directory Categories: Select the categories to associate with the Resource
- Note: Daggers (†) indicate an unpublished category.
- Click Save at the top of the page
- To publish, locate your new item and click Choose an Action > Publish