This article will show you how to Disable Custom HTML Rendering. You can use this feature to access pages that are not working properly, possibly due to issues with code in Custom HTML widgets or Editor widgets.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners | Publishers | Authors
- When working with unresponsive pages, the Live Edit menu may not be accessible on that specific page. Instead, you need to visit a working page to access the Live Edit menu and enable the Disable Custom HTML Rendering feature from that page. You can then navigate to the unresponsive page to see if editing functions are now available.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- Click the Arrow on the Live Edit menu to view the dropdown options:
- Click the Disable Custom HTML Rendering option:
- The page should then refresh and display properly, with your editing options