This article will show you how to modify an existing RequestTracker Form within the Forms module.
Who can use this feature?
- You must have an existing category in order to create a new form.
- It is recommended to use the Form Center for any regular, non-RequestTracker forms.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Select the Category that contains the Form you want to modify
- Select the Form that you want to modify
- Modify the information fields
Form Name: Enter a name for your form
- Note: This is what will be displayed at the top of the form on the Public side.
This form submits data to: If you have the Citizen RequestTracker (CRT), you will have the option to submit data either to Email Address(es) or to A CRT Category
- Note: If you do not have the CRT, an Email Address will be selected automatically.
- RequestTracker Category: Choose the category to place the form under
- Priority: Select a default priority
- Assigned To: Choose an assignee
CC Email List: Add addresses to the email list
- Note: Separate multiple email addresses with semicolons (;).
- The Start Date and End Date text boxes are generally left blank
- If left blank, the form will become available for public use as soon as you publish it and will be available indefinitely
- If a Start Date is entered, the form will become available on that date.
- If an End Date is entered, the form will become inaccessible on that date.
- Submit Options: Choose to Submit Only or Submit and Print
- Pad Cells: Choose Yes or No
- Database Form: Choose Yes or No
- Show Archives: Choose Yes or No
Enable reCAPTCHA: Choose Yes or No
- Note: Enables a reCATCHA upon form submission to reduce spam from bots.
Form Fields: View fields on the form
- Modify: Edit fields
- Copy: Duplicate the field
- Insert Field Above/Below: Add a new field
- Delete: Remove a field
- Form Name: Enter a name for your form
- Click Save at the top of the page