Load time will increase as more images are added to a single folder. It is recommended that you refrain from putting all images within a single folder to avoid long load times.
Who can use this feature?System Admin | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Navigate to Modules and on the Content tab, select Document Center
- Select the Public Assets tab
- Select the folder you wish to add your image to
- Click the Add Image(s) button
- Either drag and drop images or navigate through your computer to select documents
Note: For file size restrictions, please visit our File Size Limit for Uploads article.
- Click Continue
- Configure image fields
- Upload Additional Images(s): Click to upload more images
- Display Name: Change the display name of the image
- Alt text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see an image
- Hide this document from search: This will be checked automatically for images; uncheck if you wish the image to show in search
- Description: If needed, add a brief description of the image
- From/To: If applicable, set a start and end date for when the image should display
- This image contains text: Check to indicate that the image contains text. This option is only available on initial upload. The image will not be compressed as much as it would if the image did not contain text.
- Decorative Image: Decorative Images will use null alt text (alt=””). Only check this option for images that don’t add information to the content of a page and can be ignored by assistive technologies.
- Click Save or Save and Publish