When you configure your Pages Widget to Format 4, you can add images to each Page that is displayed within the Widget.
This article will show you how to navigate to the page(s) that are displayed within the Widget and associate images with those pages.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the page(s) you want to be displayed in your Pages Widget
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click Actions next to the Version you want to add images for
- Select Options
- Click Choose Image
- Locate your desired image and click Insert
- Click Save Changes
- Navigate to the page you are currently displaying the Pages Widget on
- View the image next to the desired Page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.